The Manor Trio Water Softener + Filtration System is NuvoH2O's unique citrus-based whole-home system that softens your water and offers a choice of two additional filters (from four filter options). The carbon, iron + heavy metals, sediment, and chloramine filters each have their own set of sophisticated features, are the true heroes in this latest innovation from NuvoH2O. It helps you save thousands of dollars by extending the life of water-based appliances and water systems. It also prevents scale buildup and dissolves existing scale, all while being eco-friendly, compact, and backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
It is ideal for all homes that experience hard water on surfaces, in water-based appliances, or in pipes and need additional filtration options. The Manor Trio Water Softener System is salt-free, designed with advanced technology, and offers four great benefits:
First, the Manor Trio Water Softener + Filtration System softens your water without removing the healthy ‘hard’ minerals in your water. Unlike old-fashioned softener systems, our system does not remove and replace hard water minerals, such as Calcium and Magnesium, with Sodium or Potassium. We use a citrus-based softening formula, called CitraCharge®, which bonds to these minerals making them incapable of sticking to pipes and surfaces.
Second, the Manor Trio Water Softener + Filtration System reduces the pH level in your home’s water, bringing it closer to 7.0 or neutral. This helps to stop scale so it can’t accumulate on surfaces, in pipes, or on water-based appliances.
Third, the NuvoH2O Manor Trio Water Softener + Filtration System works to remove scale buildup that already exists due to a previous faulty water softener or the absence of one at all.
Finally, you can choose from the following filters for the ultimate water quality in your home.
1. The sediment filter is a first line of defense in the Manor Trio System and will catch and effectively remove large particles such as sand, rust, gravel, debris, and other suspended particles.
2. The carbon (taste) filter provides a notable improvement in both taste and smell of water by removing sediment and chemicals including; Chlorine, VOCs, inorganic chemicals, and turbidity. The resulting water is soft and healthy for all your household uses, including; drinking, bathing, and washing.
3. The iron filter + heavy metals filter improves the quality of your water, helping you avoid stains on your sinks, tub, toilets, and other water-based appliances. The iron + heavy metals filter mitigates iron and hydrogen sulfide in your water. It also reduces water-soluble lead, mercury, nickel, and chromium!
4. The chloramine filter, exceeding the filtering capabilities of even our carbon filter, and removing chloramine in addition to chlorine and other inorganic chemicals. This chloramine filter also dramatically improves a home’s water taste and smell.
- Prevents hard water scale buildup
- Removes existing hard water scale
- Compact design - fits almost anywhere
- Simple cartridge replacement
- Cartridge and filters last up to 6 months
- Removes sediment, chlorine, iron and most chemicals from house water (depending on the combination of filters you choose for your system)
- Developed from 30+ years of commercial experience
- Extends the life of your water heater, plumbing fixtures, and appliances
- Eco-friendly - no salt, no phosphates, no waste water, no electricity
- Retains healthy minerals in your water
- No slick feeling like you get with other water softeners
- Complies with NSF/ANSI Standard 42
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- System housing (1 head and 3 sumps)
- Mounting bracket
- 1 Softener cartridge
- 2 Additional filters
- 1 Wrench
- Tapcon screw pack
- System head screw pack
- 3 O-rings
- Installation guide
- Warranty/Registration card
*We’ve partnered with Route—a package protection and tracking solution—to give our customers the best possible delivery experience. Route provides low-cost shipping protection to protect your package in the event that it gets lost, stolen, or damaged while in transit.
Route is also a mobile app that allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place. No need to dig through your email for tracking numbers. Route’s dynamic maps and real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery. The Route app is available on Android and Apple app stores.
If you experienced an issue with your order, please file a claim with Route’s team here.